Immediate 12 month position available in Mobile, AL.Desired Qualifications:
Work Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm
Good communication skills:
- West Mobile Business Office is looking for a highly dependable, self-motivated individual who enjoys helping customers and working in a multi-tasking environment.
- Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, processing customer payments, processing service order requests, handling customer inquiries, resolving billing issues, completing billing adjustments, issuing payment arrangements of both electric service and merchandise, active collections, and final bills.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining daily,weekly and monthly reports as required by Sarbanes Oxley,selling non-core products and services.
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Computer experience in a Windows based environment preferred
- Ability and willingness to make decisions mutually beneficial to our customers and company
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Positive attitude
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.