- "I have been with The E Group since November of 2007. Since that time I have found them to be very friendly and helpful. One of the main reasons that I chose E Group was because of their outstanding benefits package. I compared several shops' before choosing The E Group and found that the other shops benefits packages were more expensive and offered less coverage.
The support staff is very easy to work with, helpful and prompt when you need assistance. I have developed a great relationship with my fellow contractors due to the Bi-weekly company sponsored lunches.
For anyone looking for a great contract shop I would highly recommend the E Group."
- --> Pat - Mechanical Designer / Scrubber Project
- "Thanks for the info. I believe that you are the first recruiter in my 20+ years on the road that has ever bothered to let me know anything after the initial submission. Thanks again"
- --> Jim R - Construction Buyer Candidate
- "I just wanted to say how grateful I am to the staff of the E-Group. They helped make my transition into contract work very comfortable ... After meeting the other professionals employed with the E-Group I will definitely recommend the staff to other potential clients."
- --> Reginald - Structural Design Consultant
- "I have been a contractor for over 12 years and have worked for several contracting companies. When my contract came up for renewal recently with E Group, I also had two more lucrative job offers closer to home. Although, the choice I made to stay with the E Group was neither an easy nor a financially beneficial one, it was the right decision, much to my wife's chagrin. Several intangibles were in play. Scott Ellis is a man of his word... My negotiations with him have been upfront and direct and he has so far, come through! I was recruited by Marion who has often kept in touch with me, especially during the pay day luncheon, which is a unique feature. Susan is caring, down to the vegetarian lunch that she gets for me even when the restaurant that they order from doesn't carry any. Add to this the Christmas party! These may seem insignificant, but it shows that the E Group cares about its employees, instead of treating them as carpet baggers. I hope that our liaison is a long lasting one and E Group spreads its wings farther."
- --> Ken - Nuclear Engineer Consultant
- "I have been dealing with Marion for several years now. I wanted to let you know that out of all the hundreds of recruiters I have dealt with, Marion is by far the most professional and personable. Unfortunately, things have not worked out to date for me to join the E Group team; however, I always send business Marion's way because I know she will take care of people and be up front and honest. I hope you realize what an asset Marion is to The E Group."
- --> Whit - Scheduling Candidate
- "Got nothing but love for the E Group. Y'all put together a good deal for me, kept the checks coming and were quick to respond to any of my questions. We're contract workers so at the end of the day we just want to get a paycheck. E Group made that happen."
- --> Bryan - Safety Specialist Consultant
- "...Working with Egroup was a great experience..."
- --> Tracie - Modifications Engineer Consultant
- "I enjoyed my time and enjoyed working with E Group."
- --> Gary - Nuclear Analyst Consultant
- "I have nothing but good to say about E-Group. I appreciate the professional manner in which business is conducted while maintaining a personal connection with employees. I thank you and the staff for the timely response to any questions I have had and your willingness to help resolve the few issues/questions I have had. My contracting experience is limited, but I am convinced you are the best. May God bless you and thanks again."
- --> Freddie - Planner, Nuclear Plant Site, Georgia
- "My employment experience was a very good one. I will miss the payday lunches and The E Group employees. Susan and Marion are extremely polite and friendly..."
- --> Rodney - Structural Engineer Consultant