Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, Ga.JOB DESCRIPTION:Work Environment for this assignment:
Desired Qualifications:Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 75% office environment; 25% construction/plant environment (may require exposure to elevated temperatures)
- This position is a second level leadership/coordination role as a TCC/PCC/OCC Maintenance Manager.
- This position supports senior leadership roles in oversight and controls for their relevant areas of testing, maintenance and start-up on the project.
- Skills to be successful include:
- Achieve results by directing Maintenance Supervisors on work priorities
- Creating metrics for evaluating and monitoring goals
- Optimize work processes and schedules
- Intra-departmental collaboration
- Ensuring Managers and Directors are involved in strategic decisions contingency plans and results.
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Outage Manager in an Outage Control Center is preferred.
- leadership attributes. Specifically, Maintenance Management/Director experience.
- This position may require occasional climbing of ladders and scaffolds.
- Individuals must be able to access all portions of the plant
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.