Immediate 3 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Office, field work, construction site, temperature extremes, nuclear plant rad areas
Describe physical requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Plant processes/standards/systems and specifically in project implementation including knowledge of Plant Operations, Plant Security, Plant Maintenance and Site Projects Practices, Maximo, and C&T
- Specific project experience with plant projects including complex project implementation coordination
- Field oversight
- Coordinate field work and work groups
- Work order review, tracking, closeout
- Participate in design reviews and project meetings, etc
- Prolonged walking
- Industrial environment (nuclear plant site)
- Ladder climbing
- Uneven surfaces
- Outside work with varying temperatures
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.