Immediate 12 month position available in Atlanta, GA.Desired Qualifications:
- This person will be a project/implementation manager that coordinates efforts between the GAS Construction department and the larger GAS GIS and Locusview project team. Some of the desired qualifications include
- 2+ years of project management experience (PMP is helpful but not a necessity). Having a PMP and functional/business experience with IT system related implementations would be valued.
- Working knowledge or functional knowledge of GIS technology would be helpful.
- Experience working in high risk industries that have strong safety cultures like construction, utilities/energy, military, defense related manufacturing, airlines, etc would be beneficial.
- Looking for a self starter with strong communication skills and a team building mindset.
- The project has two phases.
- Phase 1 starts mid February and will last approximately 9 months.
- Phase 2 will start after phase 1 and last approximately 9 months.
- Limited travel might be required (e.g. Once or twice every 6 months).
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Marion@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Marion@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.