Immediate 3-6 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Role will be an onsite setting.
- Role is a hybrid office setting and field work.
- Troubleshooting and Systems/Programs Engineers will be required to support the Operations Control Center.
- Preference is 5 years+ for Troubleshooting. Open to 2 years+ for the other site engineer roles (Not Troubleshooting).
- Work hours will be between 50-60 hours. Individuals will be expected to work night shifts/weekend shifts approximately 50% of their time.
- BS in Engineering from an ABET accredited program required for Engineering roles.
- Looking for Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineers. Expect challenges with the Secondary (Turbine, Feedwater and supporting systems) and areleaning towards individuals with this experience.
- Note: The AP1000 Turbine design is a Toshiba Turbine, but is very similar to GE Turbines.
- Nuclear experience is preferred, but not required.
- As part of their role, individuals will be expected to perform field walkdowns. This can occasionally include prolonged walking (2-3 hours), occasional use of scaffold/ladder climbing and occasional entry into confined spaces.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Marion@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Marion@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.