1 year position (starting August 2022) available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
- Office setting in environmentally controlled building.
- Work in field work (auditing/surveilling construction activities and performing observations) as well as traversing construction site from one location to another in summer and winter environmental conditions.
- Prior Operating nuclear plant experience is preferred
- Project management experience highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, and ideas
- Must be certified or previously certified as a Lead Auditor pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1994, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix 2A-3
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired
- ANSI N45.2.23 or ASME NQA-1-1994 Lead Auditor Certification required (current or previously held
- Skills in planning and performing quality audits, surveillance, and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
- Proficient in NQA-1 and 10CFR Appendix B
- Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, and or nuclear plant experience
- Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
- Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.
- Physical ability to lift and carry 25 pounds (records/box)
- Physical ability to climb ladders/scaffolds
- Physical ability to walk prolonged distances on uneven surfaces up to ¾ of a mile several times a day in varying weather conditions (GA summer heat/winter/rain)
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Evelyn@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Evelyn@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.