Immediate 1 year Remote position.Description:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- This contractor will work within a team that performs manual and automated testing for Oracle Cloud (ERP) and EPM products used by the Company.
- This contractor will support testing for routine patching by Oracle as well as releases managed by the Company.
- QA Testing experience that includes development and maintenance of test plans, scripts, and data.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud (ERP) products including Financial Management, Procurement, and Project Management.
- Experience with Oracle EPM products including Account Reconciliation and Financial Consolidation and Close.
- Experience with Automated Testing products including Tricentis Tosca or Microfocus UFT.
- Experience working within an environment with integrated Resource Planning, Asset Management, Work Management, and Human Resources functions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Perform user acceptance testing for changes to the Oracle Cloud (ERP) and Oracle EPM products.
- Perform automated testing using Tricentis Tosca or Microfocus UFT.
- Collaborate with business analysts in functional support teams to understand requirements for system changes.
- Determine scope and method of testing for various releases, using suite of release management and testing tools used at the Company.
- Create and maintain test scripts, data sets, and other artifacts to support testing standards.
- Review deliverables for new automation to ensure the quality of developed tests.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership for assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with a team, build superior customer relationships, mentor others, and collaborate with support teams e.g. Technology Organization, Internal Controls teams, etc.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Elizabeth@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Elizabeth@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.