Project Lead/Task Manager (7300)
Immediate 1 year position available in Columbia, AL.**Nuclear Field Oversight Experience Required**Work Environment:
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- This position will involve working in an office environment and in an industrial setting inside the nuclear power plant.
- This will be a construction type environment.
- Temperatures may be hot or cold depending on time of year and plant conditions.
- Looking for someone with nuclear construction experience as well as project management or Task Manager experience.
- Someone who can lead a project team thru implementation of large construction projects.
- This person should have 7300 experience or Strong Instrument & Control experience.
- While working is ongoing, this person is expected to observe field work, so there will be walking and standing for prolonged times.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Allison@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Allison@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.