Immediate 1 year position available in Birmingham, AL.JOB DESCRIPTION:Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in developing and managing resource loaded schedules in Primavera is required
- Knowledge of project management approaches, tools and phases of a project lifecycle
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills across all organization levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including WORD, EXCEL, & ACCESS
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks under the pressure of deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate project details to all project stakeholders
- Ability to take the project lead when required in support of the Project Manager
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Evelyn@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Evelyn@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.