Immediate 9-12 month position available in Birmingham, AL (Remote).Desired Qualifications:
- Self-starter, proactive with effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- Proficiency with standard analytical and business software such as Word, PowerPoint, Access & Excel.
- Extensive problem solving skills.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Proven technical and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of utility operations is preferred (e.g. Transmission, Distribution, and/or Generation).
- Experience in process analysis, management, and improvement obtained through work duties or consulting.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Applicable certifications are preferred (e.g. Six Sigma green/black belt, Lean, PMP).
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Evelyn@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Evelyn@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.