Immediate 5 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Work environment for this assignmen
- Operations Surveillance Procedure Writer is responsible for revising and maintaining Operations Surveillance procedures with the input of Operations personnel.
- The ability to understand relevant nuclear information and standards in strict procedural and regulatory compliance.
- He or she understand the status, priority and take ownership for timely completion of his or her assigned procedures and is willing to coordinate with other departments for cross-discipline procedure reviews and database implementation.
- This position may require rotating shift coverage during nights, weekends and holidays.
- Office work to include field walkdowns of construction site with exposure to rain/heat/cold.
- Occasional field walkdowns will be required
- Necessitating climbing of ladders
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.