Job Title: MolderDate Posted: 9/24/2020Location: Slaton, TXJob Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 4 month position available in Slaton, X
- Position is easily trainable.
- Looking for candidates with at least 6mo industrial background in production setting.
- Hours: 5:30pm – 4am (second-shift)
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Assist molders, set required cores & close over cope to drag.
- Return mold carts to molding line, clamp cope & drag halves together.
- Place cope seal & chaplets in molds as required.
- Back up molder when required.
- Housekeeping in molding area.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- High School Diploma / GED 6 months industrial/manufacturing experience desirable
- Ability to communicate with people and follow verbal and written instructions
- Physical Demands:
- Work in standing position 10 hours/shift
- Considerable arm movement
- Exposure to hot environments when assisting with metal pouring operation
- Work requires close attention to lifting and handling of medium weight parts up to 35 lbs.
- Work Environment:
- Average shop conditions with some temperature variations due to seasons
- Subjected to noisy environment requires wearing of ear plugs.
- Standard PPE required: safety glasses, ear plugs, safety shoes with toe and metatarsal guards, gloves and special PPE for metal pouring (provided by company except for shoes)
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.