Job Title: Material Handler Date Posted: 9/16/2020Location: Morrisville, NCJob Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 9 month position available in Morrisville, NC
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels Issues material as required to production floor to support builds
- Complete cycle counts & reconcile variances
- Notifies supervisor on any inventory problem areas
- Unload/load inbound and outbound shipments
- Performs material put-away upon receipt
- Performs system transactions when required
- Assist in completing Purchase Order receipts
- Assists in scheduling 3PL inbound and outbound shipments
- Assists in scheduling outbound production shipment pickups
- Assist in physical Inventory activities and reconciliation
- Maintains the warehouse in an organized manner
- Keep all materials identified and stored properly
- Ensure FIFO is followed Other duties as assigned
Summary of Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, General Business or High School Diploma and 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent analytic, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to analyze information and clearly identify key elements and patterns
- Self-starter that has the ability to work independently and within a team
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn and manage multiple tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all departments and levels within the company
- Ability to operate walkie-stacker and pallet jacks
- Ability to lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, squat, and stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent organizational skills
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.