Job Title: Manufacturing Assembly Operator Date Posted: 9/10/2020Location: Morrisville, NCJob Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 9 month position available in Morrisville, NC
- Performs assembly operations that involve intricate parts and assemblies Assists engineering in building or testing prototypes or new products, processes or procedures
- Operates production floor equipment in a safe and controlled manner
- Understands SOPs, workflow, and technologies used in the production environment
- Inspects material and product to insure quality standards are met
- Completes Production Floor paperwork and data entry as required
- Cleans and maintains organized work areas, machines, and production lines
- Communicates effectively with engineering, quality, and work groups to ensure completion of tasks and projects
- Works with team to solve assembly and production floor issues
- Maintains inventory control, parts usage, and scrap
- Performs first level troubleshooting and repairs
- Provides input, ideas, and suggestions for process and operational improvements
- Helps implement process and production improvements
- Works to promote internal and external customer satisfaction
- Adheres to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.