Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
- Office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
- Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
- Individuals are desired with backgrounds in the setup testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting of digital relays such as; Schweitzer relays, Digitrip relays, along with RTACs.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and distributed control systems, understanding relay logic and programming is also highly desired.
- Individuals must be able to read and understand electrical prints and logic diagrams.
- They also should have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
- Shift work may be required.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Evelyn@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Evelyn@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.