Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
- This position will work in the office, construction site, field work, and be exposure to heat/cold.
- Shift work may be required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementing, and closing of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in commissioning and troubleshooting Instruments & Controls and Air Operated Valves and Actuators. (preferably Nuclear / power plants) is preferred.
- Experience in the testing, design, specification, or installation of commercial and/or industrial building instrument and control systems in conjunction with other systems being commissioned. Nuclear power plant E&I/I&C experience (worker and supervisor) preferred.
- Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting meetings; good team-building skills; strong communication skills, especially documentation.
- Experience writing functional performance test plans, as well as assembling a complete testing plan.
- Experience in design, installation and/or troubleshooting of various types of Air Operated Valves and Actuators; experience utilizing AOV diagnostic testing tools and hardware/software applications.
- Experience in bench and loop calibration of instruments; nuclear instrumentation experience preferred.
- Able to support the following in both the office and the field: read process and instrumentation diagrams, electrical diagrams, understand equipment control software and instrument control loops.
- Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required
- Prolonged walking
- Working on uneven surfaces will be required.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Allison@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Allison@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.