Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
- Office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program startup test procedures and test packages.
- Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994.
- Individuals are desired with backgrounds in testing and troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, I&C (digital), and HVAC systems and components.
- Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Some bending, climbing, crawling, lifting and shift work will be required.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Evelyn@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Evelyn@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.