Immediate 12 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work environment for this assignment:
- Work will occur in the office, the field, on the construction site and will be exposed to the weather when in the field.
- Shift work including nights and weekends, is required for this position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Nuclear power plant (PWR preferred) operational experience as a Reactor Operator or System Operator.
- Experience in execution of clearance activities.
- Knowledgeable on the performance of surveillance activities.
- Individuals able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994 is desired.
- Individuals are desired with familiarity in operating mechanical, electrical, I&C, and HVAC systems and components.
- Operational experience must include valve lineups, fill and vent systems, clearance/LOTO preparation and execution, and systems operations.
- Able to use Human performance tools.
- Individuals are desired to have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Some bending, lifting, climbing, prolonged walking, crawling, will be required.
- Shift and weekend work will be required.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.