Immediate 6 month to 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
- Office setting
- Construction site
- Field work
- Exposure to heat/cold
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in preparing and reviewing test and maintenance work packages for issuance to the field
- Experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages
- 10 years’ experience in I&C (5 in Nuclear Power)
- 3 years’ experience in package planning
- Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Word, in addition to experience using Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages.
- Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
- Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
- Shift work may be required.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Allison@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Allison@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.