Immediate 6 month – 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.*Please note, candidates should have testing experience/test background for this position.*Work Environment:
- Office setting
- Construction site
- Field work
- Exposure to heat/cold
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field.
- Experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages.
- 10 years’ experience in Electrical (5 in Nuclear Power).
- 3 years’ experience in package planning.
- Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning.
- Experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages.
- Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
- Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
- Shift work may be required.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Marion@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Marion@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.