Immediate 2 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work environment for this assignment:
- Individuals will require PPE, badging in and out of turnstiles for access, and may need to be in the field/construction site when needed.
- Majority of the work will occur in the office.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail oriented with the ability to understand and follow procedure driven processes.
- Review and close out work packages with quality as the overriding priority, adhering to management standards and expectations, peer-to-peer coaching, and feedback.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience in a clerical role.
- Document Control experience.
- Working knowledge of Nuclear plant systems, structures and components.
- Advanced computer knowledge & skills using office applications (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access) is required.
- Must be able to interface with other departments to coordinate testing work package closure, update status, and review scheduled testing work packages. Must have ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Must have ability to influence cross-functionally.
- Working knowledge of Maximo is preferred.
- Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have problem-solving skills.
- Some bending
- Prolonged walking
- Walking on gravel
- Shift and weekend work may be required
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.