Immediate 6 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in one or multiple of the following is required for nuclear power plant:
- Plant Initial Testing (Component/Pre-operational)
- Plant Modifications (Mechanical/Electrical/I&C)
- Nuclear Construction/Start-Up
- Nuclear Operations
- System Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Work Management
- Project Management
- Preferred attributes include any of the following:
- Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for testing, modifications, or construction of a nuclear facility
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare detailed technical reports using electronic media
- Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional project teams
- Ability to interface with the NRC
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to achieve issue resolution among diverse organizations
- 10 CFR 52 Licensing/ITAAC experience and/or familiarity with the AP1000 design
- Detailed knowledge of IEEE 384 requirements
- Climbing scaffolding and crawling in restricted spaces.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Allison@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Allison@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.