Immediate position available in Birmingham, AL.Job Description:
- Invoice reconciler supporting Engineering Services and Material Procurement.
- Invoice reconciler with experience supporting the purchase of engineering services, materials and equipment on industrial projects.
- Proficient typing, computer skills and computer software (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to learn Company software systems including SHIPS, eSTARS, Maximo and Oracle is required. Experience in these systems is highly desirable.
- Ability to learn Company invoice reconciling processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface with engineers, site personnel, vendors and other parties involved in a project.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and a proven ability to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time is strongly preferred.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Recruiter@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Recruiter@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.