Immediate 12 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work environment for this assignment:
- Work will be split 50/50 with office work and field work.
- The field work will be in a construction environment (heat, humidity, climbing stairs, walking).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- I&C experience including design work, setpoint calculations, scaling calculations.
- Ability to read isometrics, layout drawings, P&IDs.
- Generate scaling sheets for a variety of field instruments using vendor manuals and plant design documents.
- Review design documents to determine impact on instrument scaling.
- Ability to bend over, walk, climb, and crawl for collecting as-built measurements.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.