Immediate 3-5 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Job Location (site):
- Construction site – gravel walk areas, turnstiles, PPE required.
- Position will require being in the field 80% of the time.
- Highly motivated individuals
- Experience in construction and technical inspection of mechanical and electrical systems in areas such as installation and testing of electrical systems, digital I&C systems, DC systems, Steam systems, Cooling Systems, HVAC and Mechanical/Electrical components.
- Demonstrated commitment to Environment, Safety and Health (ES&H).
- Demonstrated commitment to a Zero Accident safety program.
- Must be computer-literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Access, & Maximo)
- Must be familiar with current industry quality standards.
- Working knowledge with ASME NQA-1 1994, 2008 and Addendum 2009.
- Basic to intermediate experience in field engineering activities of nuclear power and non-reactor nuclear facility EPC projects
- Must possess legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Must be physically capable to conduct field inspections and participate in project walkdowns which require the following activities: extensive walking in and around a construction site, climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, walking on elevated platforms, walking on uneven surfaces, climbing in very small and/or confined spaces, and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to pass nuclear security screening requirements and be able to obtain and maintain unescorted access to a nuclear power facility.
- Walking, bending, climbing, prolonged time in field (exposed to outdoor elements – heat, rain, etc.), gravel and dirt walking areas.
- Perform system and component tests, following procedures and work instructions which will include field walkdowns, working with Measuring & Test Equipment (M&TE), solving issues in the field, and closure of constraints and CAP items to meet ITAAC ICN submittals and the 103(g) milestone.
ITAAC – Inspection, Tests, Analysis, and Acceptance Criteria
ICN – Initial Closure Notification
CAP- Corrective Action ProgramGoals:
Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Complete operability testing of components and systems.
- Complete assigned work packages associated with system testing.
- Use Human Performance Tools
- Work with Company to assist in addressing open issues, closing gaps, and driving the test packages to the next step in the process.
- Resolve issues (I.e., constraints, open engineering items, etc.) with proper organizations to keep system testing moving forward
- Provide System/Engineering knowledge and understanding to answer or help research questions.
- Generate CRs where appropriate to capture conditions adverse to quality
- Adhere to all safety rules and PPE requirements.
- Promptly communicate any immediate hazards encountered.
- Adhere to all COVID rules and precautions
- Maintain a questioning attitude
- Maintain detailed and complete records/documentation
- Provide daily feedback to update metrics that track progress, performance, and proficiency
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.