Immediate 12 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
- Office setting that involves 75% construction field environment that will expose the individual to normal ambient temperatures. Position may include rotation on Night Shift.
- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university.
- Must be familiar with troubleshooting processes and techniques
- Must be able to navigate and read engineering drawings and calculation to extract relevant information
- Must be able to communicate technical problems and resolutions to Management
- Strong knowledge of PWR design and operation
- Minimum of five (5) years of operational power plant experience is required; commercial or U.S Navy nuclear preferred
- Strong background in nuclear power systems and engineering or maintenance desired.
- Previous experience in Engineering Fix-It-Now or Issue Rapid Response type organizations that support resolution of emergent equipment and technical issues is desired.
- Experience troubleshooting equipment and operational systems is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary group in problem resolution
- Previous experience with the conduct of preoperational, post-maintenance, and/or post-modification testing is desired.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the industry standards and codes.
- Proficient use with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Teams, is required
- Must be able to properly and efficiently prioritize work based on competing needs with short project deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Assignment may involve climbing ladders/stairs, prolonged walking/standing, and uneven walking surfaces traversing the construction site.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.