Immediate 12 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.Describe the work environment for this assignment:
- The work environment is primarily in an office setting on a construction site, which requires closed toe shoes/safety shoes.
- The candidate will also conduct approximately 3-5 hours of field work per week where they will be exposed to the elements.
- The candidate will primarily be scheduled to support the nightshift; dayshift coverage will be scheduled as needed.
- Typically, a BS/BA degree.
- Work experience may substitute for education requirement (1 ½ years’ experience for every 1-year education)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Typically, 2 years or more of investigation or other relevant work experience.
- 2 years or more of experience in the nuclear industry with knowledge of nuclear safety culture, and Safety Conscious Work Environment (SCWE). (highly preferred)
- Knowledge of employee concerns industry practices and policies and procedures (highly preferred).
- Experience interviewing employees/contractors, assessing issues and developing problem statements and generating investigation reports.
- Detailed oriented with strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on technical personnel subjects, including communication with senior management and/or regulatory bodies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to express technical concepts in a way that establishes rapport and gains understanding, strong customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated individual who takes both initiative and accepts responsibility for actions (i.e. thinking and going beyond the current assigned tasks).
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Proficient with all MS Office applications.
- Ability to develop and maintain excel spreadsheets and pivot tables (preferred).
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently (highly preferred).
- There is prolonged walking at times and uneven surfaces when conducting field work.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com .
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.