Immediate 12 month position available in Eutaw, AL/Demopolis, AL.Desired Qualifications:
This position will work on the frontline interacting with customers daily including, but not limited to, processing payments, issuing service orders, making payment arrangements, and resolving issues.Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven customer service experience
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Collection experience a plus
- Customer focused
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Must live within 25 miles of the Eutaw Business Office.
- Primary work location will be at the Eutaw Business Office located in Eutaw, AL (Greene County).
- Individual must also live within a commutable distance to and willing to work as needed at the Demopolis Business Office in Demopolis, AL (Marengo County).
- Extension of job assignment will be considered if services still needed past the estimated duration of assignment.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.