Immediate 12 month position (January 2022) available in Waynesboro, GA.Desired Qualifications:
- Contracts Program Manager/Contract Administrator position for new and existing work scope assigned to Plant Subcontracts.
- The position will support; oversee budget of the subcontractors, producing earned value and metrics for assigned contracts
- Facilitating purchase requests in Maximo
- Facilitating all matters related to in-processing, training, orientation, badging and site logistics for contractors
- Establishing and enforcing all contract requirements
- Maintaining contract documents in applicable folder structure
- Work will be performed in a construction field/office environment including field work and exposure heat/cold.
- Physical requirements include climbing, prolonged walking, ladder climbing, and uneven surfaces.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.