Immediate 5 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.
- Job functions are mostly at the plant site with some remote work.
- Office environment mostly but will need to be in the plant as/where needed.
- Climbing ladders and/or traversing the plant site will be required.
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- This position will prepare, develop and maintain the O&M and Capital Budgets for Maintenance.
- This includes analyzing actual expenditures, preparing year end projections and tracking all activities associated with the department labor (company and contract), requisitions, material issues and returns, procurement card purchases, business expense statements, loaned outage employees, outage cost and contractor manpower.
- This position will also assist the department with contract service / labor requests, purchase orders, change orders, contractor evaluations reports and contractor resumes.
Describe physical requirements:
- General physical level for office working.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.