Immediate position available in Atlanta, GA (hybrid/remote option).Education, Certifications/Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, engineering or similar discipline.
Related Work Experience:
- Graduate degree in quantitative discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in data analytics and database management, preferably in the energy industry or finance industry.
- Proven track record of model creation and management in a business environment.
- Previous supervisory/management experience
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Knowledge of data base management systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, or Microsoft Access.
- Experience with SQL required.
- Proven record of experience working with large databases and use of statistical models for valuation and prediction.
- Experience with Python required, experience with R or SPSS preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate quantitative skills and ability to apply complex financial and statistical principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with several departments and stakeholders in a timely fashionwith measurable results.
- The incumbent works in an office environment
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.