Immediate 1 year position available in Birmingham, AL. *Remote from home*Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn Company systems including Oracle and CAMP is preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Needs to be self motivated and be able to work alone at home or occasionally in the office with other team members.
- Ability to pull and analyze data and provide information timely.
- Job duties would also contain contract and invoice review along with communication with vendors and various levels of management to provide necessary information/analytics.
- Attention to detail is necessary.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Evelyn@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Evelyn@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.